At Serunai Commerce, we truly care about upholding our reputation for excellence and the privacy, security and integrity of the information we handle on behalf of our clients and partners.
Uses made and purpose of the personal data
- Serunai Commerce may collect and process personal data (information) that you provide us in any of the following ways:
- Information that you provide by filling in information on our site. This includes information provided at the time of any inquiry or during online membership application or when requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- To respond to your requests and thereafter to process your requests and deliver the requested materials and information. Any personal data requested by us will be the minimum to enable Serunai Commerce to deal with the request. Where additional information is requested this will be marked and its provision is voluntary.
- If you contact us for any purpose whatsoever, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Serunai Commerce may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, country data based on the IP address, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
- Persons who supply us with their phone numbers, mailing address and email address online may receive telephone contact or an answer in the form of an answer to an email or documentation sent to an address with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls or any other form of answer, please let us know by sending us an email.
- To provide you with information, products or services which we feel may be of an interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. Upon your acceptance, we may contact you via your email, telephone or address provided. The purpose of the data collection is to keep you up to date on the latest product announcements and services for marketing purposes or promotional activities and to respond to any of your requests. In addition, in case of a membership application, the information will be kept in order to be able to respond back to you.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- Sensitive information is not sought through this website except where legally required or for legitimate purpose. However, if you decide to provide such sensitive information, the information will be accepted as explicit consent to use that information in connection with the purpose for which it has been provided.
Storage Security & Data Protection
Serunai Commerce has put in place standards to protect stored and transmitted personal information you give us. However, while we are committed to protecting your personal data, we do not guarantee unauthorised or accidental access to such data.
Data Retention information
Serunai Commerce is retaining information for legitimate business or for legal purposes and will not hold information for a period longer than is reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and as long as there is a reason to do so, for instance to satisfy the law or regulations, or to protect our interests. If not, then we will destroy it by purging it from our electronic, manual, and other filing systems according to our internal procedures and schedules.
By giving us your personal information, you are giving us consent to collect, use and disclose your personal information under the terms of this policy and any relevant privacy and data protection laws in Malaysia. If you do not wish to give us this consent, then please do not use any of the electronic forms in our website.
Changes to this Policy
Serunai Commerce has the right to change this policy at any time. We will announce any changes on this page. This policy is not a contract, nor does it suggest any obligation on our part with another party.